In this episode of the Creative Team Stuff podcast, we discuss:
- Why your church should leverage the Christmas season effectively in your community
- How to begin a planning process early in order to be well prepared and incredibly creative without killing yourself
- How to think creatively about your Christmas timeframe gatherings
- Why (and how) you should use nostalgia, tradition, and the increased receptivity of people to God’s story in this timeframe
- Details around our Christmas production; preparation in music, lighting, video, audio, etc.
How are you leveraging the Christmas season this year? What will you do differently next year? Let us know in the comments or mention us on twitter @creativetmstuff